Autel G BOX2 for Mecedes all key lost works with Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508, upgrade version for g box , g box2 adapter is specially designed for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL, helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
Autel G BOX2 Highlights
1. Autel G-Box2 Adapter can work on Mercedes-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
2. Compare with other adapter Autel G-Box2 Adapter is more effctive to reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs.
3. AUTEL G-BOX2 Adapter can support Mercedes All Key Lost BMW DME Reading.
4. AUTEL G-BOX2 Adapter use with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508 and Auro IM600.
5. Autel G-Box2 Adapter is specially designed for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL.
6. It helps to reduce the time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
Autel G BOX2 Functions
1. Supports Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, faster calculate password
2. Supports IM608 or IM508 with XP400
3. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
4. Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
5. Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
7. Can read and write BMW DME/DDE ISN in boot mode
8. Compatible with Auro IM600 & Auro IM100 with XP400
How To Connect Autel G Box2 ?
1. Connect the G-Box2 to vehicle’ s OBDII
2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
4. Connect the G-Box2 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
How to do on Bench When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
How to Connect Autel G-BOX2 :
1. Plug the G-Box to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the packed DB15 Cable
2. Plug to the DC port of G-Box using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Plug the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608, IM508)
VXDAS, focus on OBD tools since 2008!
Join groups to get more free resource!