Lonsdor KH100 Remote Maker is new released tool for key programming. Since it’s a new arrival key programmer, VXDAS would like to share the detailed user manual here for all customers.
Lonsdor KH100 Overview:
1. All-around Functions: Basically cover all.
2. Built-in Super Sensor: No interference within 1m when collect data.
3. Help Notes: Diagram & text makes operation easier.
4. WiFi Module: Networking one-click update. Support online update.
5. Lonsodr KH100 adopts traditional and modern handheld process design in line with the operating habit of HTE public users.
6. It has all the function you can find in similar products.
7. Meanwhile, powerful optimization and upgrade on the hardware bring more convenience to operators.
Lonsdor KH100 Functions:
Access Control Key
Lonsdor KH100 Registration:
After booting the device, please connect to Wifi and enter the following process.
If you are a new user in Lonsdor:
1. For the first use, please prepare a common call phone or email to help complete activation process. Then click OK to start.
2. Boot the device and then enter registration activation process.
3. Input user name, password. And then confirm password, cellphone number or email to obtain verification code. Then input the code to submit registration.
4. Account registered successfully, it will take 5 seconds to bind the device.
5. Then successful registration, enter the system.
If you are a registered user (who has registered Lonsdor products before), you can activate your account by choosing “registered user”.
Lonsdor KH100 Remote Maker User Manual:
When complete the registration, you will enter the menu as picture below:
1. Identify Copy
Enter this menu, then follow system prompts to operate (as picture shown).
2. Access Control Key
Enter this menu, then follow system prompts to operate (as shown).
3. Simulate Chip
Put KH100’s antenna at the ignition switch (as shown). Then choose the corresponding chip type to simulate.
This device supports below chip types:
①4D ②46 ③48
4. Generate Chip
Put below types of chip into the induction slot (as shown). Then choose the corresponding chip to operate according to the prompts.
This device supports below chip types:
①4D ②46 ③48 ④T5
⑤7935 ⑥8A ⑦4C ⑧Other
Note: some chip data will be covered and locked.
5. Generate Remote
Enter [Generate key] -> [Generate remote], then choose the corresponding vehicle type to generate remote control (as shown) according to different regions.
6. Generate Smart key (card)
Enter [Generate key] -> [Generate smart key] menu, then choose the corresponding vehicle type to generate smart key/card (as shown) according to different regions.
7. Identify Coil
1) Search smart induction area.
Connect remote key with remote connector. And then put KH100’s antenna close to the pre-determined position.
If inductive signal is identified, the device will continuously make sounds. Please check if the position is right (as shown below).
2) Detect IMMO
Connect remote key with remote connector. Then put KH100’s antenna close to key identification coil. After that, please use key to turn ignition ON. When KH100 buzzer beeps, it means signal is detected.
8. Remote Frequency
Enter this menu, then put remote control at the device’s induction area to detect remote frequency.
9. Special function
Include: detect infrared signal, unlock Toyota smart key.
More functions, to be continued…
1) Detect infrared signal.
Put remote control at the infrared signal detection area. Then press the remote’s button once. When the light on KH100’s screen is on, it indicates there is infrared signal. Otherwise there is no signal (see below pic).
2) Unlock Toyota smart key.
Put in smart key, then click OK to operate.
Many thanks for your attention!
If you are interested in the Lonsdor KH100, please refer to our website www.vxdas.com.
Finally, for more software free download, please click link below:
Professional Diagnostic Solution & Service Supplier
Follow Us To Get More Free Resource