OBDSTAR X300M Odometer is another new adjustment tool launched by OBDSTAR. It’s designed completly according to industrial standard.It’s easy to take away and shockproofed.
Why Choose OBDSTAR X300M Odometer?
1. Free update for 1 year on www.obdstar.com . After 1 year, it will cost 85USD/year.
2. An excellent odometer adjustment tool launched by OBDSTAR, according to industrial standard,easy to take away and shockproofed.
3. Supports English Language
4. Dealer code: 860755B1
5. Standard configuration: Odometer adjustment + OBD2 (All cars can be adjusted Via obd)
6. Newest Update for Benz,for Volvo,for MQB,for Fiat.
OBDSTAR X300M Vehicle Coverage:
Check supported car list from official website : AUDI/VW/SKODA/SEAT, BENTLEY, BENZ, BESTURN, CHRYSLER(CHRYSLER/DODGE/JEEP), CITROEN, FORD, FIAT, GEELY, GM(BUICK/CADILLAC/CHEVROLET/HUMMER), GMC, GREATWALL, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, JAGUAR, KIA, LANDROVER, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, PONTIAC, PROTON, RENAULT, ROEWE, SATURN, SMART, SSANGYONG, VOLVO etc.
Check supported car list from the below link:
OBDSTAR X300M Software update:
Free update for 1 year on official website www.obdstar.com
Registration Guide is in User Guide, One key upgrade guide is in Application Guide.
OBDSTAR X300M Features:Adjustment (All cars can be adjusted Via obd), it is standard configuration: Adjustment + OBDII
How to Update OBDSTAR X300M Mileage Programmer?
1. Download the update tool and diagnostic software on http://en.obdstar.com/ ,double click,then go to the next step.
2. Click “Next” –> Click “Next” –> Click “Next” –> Click “Finish”
3.Above we have installed update tool,and the start software updating.After Update Tool installation completed,click the
update tool software icon on desktop to start the update tools.
4. Open update tool–> Click the source menu,choose the program you want to update,click it and confirm.
5. Click and select all the software the click “update”
6. Wait for several minutes the the updating finished.
How to use OBDSTAR X300 M odometer correction tool?
1.Connect OBDSTAR X300M to you car via OBD2 scoket.
2.Select VEHICLES->MILEAGE ADJUSTMENT
3.Select your car model->initializing…->authorizing…
4.Select your car model and year->MILEAGE ADJUSTMENT
5.Screen dispaly “communication”
6.Enter a filename to save
7.OBDSETAR X300M managed to read the current mileage
8.Input new mileage
9.Adjusting mileage…–>adjustment complete
For more details,you can check the OBDSTAR X300 M User Manual