BMW battery registration tool is a Full System OBD Scanner , it can scan most of car electronic systems, for example Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS/Airbag, DPF, TPMS, EPB Brake, Oil Service, Audio, Door Lock Security, Battery Match, A/C and more.
Now NT510 will register a new battery to BMW, the following will Step-by-step procedure on how to use How to use Foxwell NT510 to register BMW Battery.
Firstly, please have a look about BMW battery registration tool succeed using Foxwell NT510:
– Can register a battery on an BMW E90 328i
– BMW and mini cooper battery registrations and coding – works well
– 08-2011 BMW M3’s code a new battery – works well
– 2008 BMW 135i code injectors and new battery – works well
– BMW E60 M5 register a battery -works well
– 2008 BMW E93 register a battery -works well
– 2009 BMW 335i (American) do battery registration – works well
– BMW E90 328Oi do battery registration – works well
Registering a battery is very easy. Registering the battery is very easy. If you have any troubles in finding on OEM spec battery, it will gives you the option to say that you upgraded the Ah rating
The Procedure of How to use BMW Battery Registration Tool:
Step 1: Replace BMW Battery
Better stick with an AGM (Advanced Glass Mat) battery instead of switching to lead acid batteries if the stock was AGM battery.
Step 2: Register a new battery
Locate the on board diagnostic (OBD – 2) port under the dashboard near your brake pedal. Plug your BMW Foxwell NT510 scan tool into this port.
Turn the key to option II but don’t not start engine. If you have a Push Start button press it a couple of times. Don’t press the brake pedal when you press the start button. All the dashboard lights should turn on.
Register the new BMW battery using NT510:
1. Connect your Foxwell NT510 BMW scanner to the OBD2 port under the dashboard.
2. Turn the ignition on, the key to position II. Do not start your car.
3. Choose BMW. Scan for VIN. It will automatically look up the VIN number. Once VIN is found press OK.
4. Scroll down to the Body menu 4.
5. Scroll down to Power Supply (Battery) and press Enter.
6. Select option 2 for Battery registration.
- Do not unplug the scanner during the battery registration process
- Do not turn off the ignition during the battery programming.
- You don’t need to run option 2 and 3 if your replacement battery has the same specs as the old battery. Just new battery registration is all you need to complete.
A word, registering a battery is super easy. It gives you the option to say that you upgraded the Ah rating as well if you are having trouble finding an OEM spec battery.
Professional Diagnostic Solution & Service Supplier
Follow Us To Get More Free Resource