Foxwell NT301 Plus is not only a CAN OBDII/EOBD code reader but also 12v battery tester, works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide. Comes with 2.8’’ TFT color screen and hot keys for I/M readiness test,help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
Foxwell NT301 Plus Coder Reader Overview
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Standard support: CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
Reads live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data, on-board monitor test data
For all OBDII/EOBD cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
Quick and accurate test results display in just 3 seconds
Multilingual: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Spanish
Foxwell NT301 Plus Powerful Functions
– Works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
– Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness
– Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
– Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
– Reads live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data, on-board monitor test data
– Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
– Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
– Multilingual menu options and code definitions
– Provides quick and accurate testing of most types of 12V batteries, including regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel.
– Tests batteries rated from 100 to 1100CCA.
– Tests multiple rating systems – CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE.
– Quick and accurate test results display in just 3 seconds.
– Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, and hotkeys
Foxwell NT301 Plus Parameter
Display: 2.8” TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Voltage measuring：6V to 18V
Battery rating: 100 – 1100 CCA [±(3%+10) CCA]
People who viewed this article as views：
VXDAS, focus on OBD Tools since 2008!
Join groups to get more free resource!