Autel MaxiDiag MD806 new obd2 scanner for system diagnostic tool, designed with full OBD2 functions, this car scanner makes it easy to receive clear, concise information about the emission problem on a vehicle, without necessarily having to get a technician involved in the process, professional and easy-to-use multi-functional scan tool, is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level.
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Scanner Powerful Functions
- Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light;
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance;
- View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses;
- View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected;
- Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in the graphic display for troubleshooting; Read the results of on-board diagnostic
- monitoring tests for specific components/systems;
- Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system;
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely.
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Highlight
- Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems
- Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
- Oil service reset
- Battery registration and reset
- Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
- Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Turn off ECU brake warning light
- Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
- Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
- Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
- 1 Year limited warranty and free update for lifetime.
Join groups to get more free resource!