BMW test platform new arrvial , GODIAG Test Platform for BMW FEM/ BDC Programming and CAS4 CAS4+ Test Platform for BMW Supports Off-Site Key Programming are inexpensive and necessary device for BMW locksmiths, maintenance engineers and FEM/BDC programming engineers.
GODIAG BMW Test Platform for CAS4 CAS4+ Off-site Key Programming
The BMW-CAS4 adapter testing platform is used to detect whether the key that is programmed can work perfectly with the CAS4.
1. By working together with Godiag GT100, Xhorse VVDI2, VVDI BIM Tool Pro, Lonsdor k518 and Autel im608 etc, Godiag CAS4 / CAS4+ test platform can program new key when all keys lost, can add new key and replace CAS4 / CAS4+ ECU module.
2. Before installing back the CAS4 /CAS4+ module to the car, you are allowed to connect this test platform to the CAS module to test whether it can communicate or there is any malfunction.
3. Used to read out & backup the data after preprocessing, used to replace CAS4 / CAS4+ immobilizer module (for example: replace 2-port CAS4 with 3-port immobilize system with comfort access).
4. Before installing the CAS4 / CAS4+ module back to the car, it can be used to test whether the programmed key synchronizes with cas4 cas4+.
5. Godiag CAS4 CAS4+ test platform can help expand business for the Engineers who are skilled to program CAS4 /CAS4+ key.
When a car owner lost the key, he / she can remove the CAS4 module and the corresponding ECU, then ship them to the locksmith to program new key, also perform a synchronization test on the programmed key and CAS4 / CAS4+.
6. Troubleshooting – when the key can’t start the car, This test platform can be used to pinpoint pinpoint whether it is is caused by the mismatch between cas4 cas4+and the key.
7. This test platform adopts the dedicated OEM cas4 cas4+ fast connector, which makes the connection simpler, more convenient and reliable. It will not bend the communication pin of CAS4 CAS4+ module.
GODIAG BMW Test Platform for BMW FEM/ BDC Programming
GODIAG FEM/BDC Programming BMW Test Platform Highlights:
1. Provide locksmiths with the easy and convenient connection for FEM/BDC immobilizer system.
2. Perform the synchronization test for the programmed FEM / BDC and the key
3. Provide a test environment for the engineers who professionally recycle FEM/BDC.
4. Help automobile maintenance engineers check whether the FEM/BDC and the key are synchronized correctly.
5. Provide professional engineers with connecting FEM BDC modules and instrument.
VXDAS, focus on obd tools since 2008!
Join groups to get more free resource!